Water Damage Repairs Croydon
01708 855 043
– No hidden fees.
– Fastest detection technology
– Free full insurance report
– Specialists in hard to find leaks and water damage repairs
– We provide full insurance quotes and get your claim agreed
– Emergency repairs and restoration work
– Full reliability with our water damage restoration service Croydon
Get in Touch Now
Dedicated specialists for water damage repairs in Croydon
– Non-destructive leak detection
– Full help with insurance claims
– All sized homes restored to perfection
– We’ll stop high water bills
– We’ll minimize property damage and disruption to you home
– Provide you with free photographic reports
– We are always happy to work with you existing plumber
– Fully repair & restore to all water damage areas
– Water damage repairs explainer video
What's involved in water damage repairs?
Watch our video to see how we can help you.
We have qualified engineers experienced in finding leaks fast and repairing water damage in Croydon.
Our accelerated drying systems can dry your property in a fraction of time than other conventional methods.
How long does it take to fix water damage in house?
Every water damage repair job is unique and as a result, the time it takes for one to be completed will vary. Depending on what material has been affected by water from pipes that burst or some other incident in your home, you might need 72 hours of drying before repairs can start followed by 1-2 weeks more after reconstruction begins.
Most of us don’t have 72 hours at our disposal on an average basis; in fact it’s probably only 24 hours before we need space back again – which is why most professionals recommend waiting until your home has dried out completely before starting any work restoring materials affected by the water damage so they are not damaged all over again during construction.
Using the best technology
Water Damage Repairs
Fast & skilled repair service
Loss Assessor & Claims
All insurance claims in check!
We have a great track record of handling your insurance claims and working with an insurance loss assessor to give you peace of mind.
State of the art detection services
What our Customers say...
I called a few leak detection companies, and Brian was by far the best. He was a massive help over the phone, and quickly organised for one of his engineers to visit the property and find the leak. Jake (the engineer) turned up the next day and worked his way around the property, using various techniques to find the leak. He tracked it to our hall floor and managed to expose and repair the central heating pipes which were leaking.
The whole process was professional, I am thrilled the problem has been fixed. I wouldn’t hesitate to use AquaKare again, they made a difficult situation so much better. Genuine thanks to them all.