Leak Detection Specialist in Essex & London
01708 855 043
We have the expertise to get your water leaks fixed in a hurry. Our professional leak detection engineers will find and fix any leaks, no matter how deep they are hidden or wide-ranging their location is.
We have the expertise, alongside specialist equipment to complete the leak detection with a success rate of 99%.
We will provide you with a photographic leak detection report that indicates what has caused the leak and how extensive the damage is. Your insurance provider may ask for one, which is why this is critical.
We help you make a successful claim, no matter the cost. We’ll provide all necessary data and documentation for your insurance company so you can minimise any cost.
Enquire now for leak detection
Water Leaks Detected
Our Leak Detection Process
Our Leak Detection Specialist Equipment/Techniques
We invest in state of the art technology to ensure that you never have leaks. We use constant upgrades and faster methods for detection so we can limit the damage to your property as much as possible. Leak detection is an integral part of our business. We use different machinery and technology to detect leaks in all types of properties, which you can see below.
Pin-type devices used on walls
When a wall shows signs of damp or moisture, we use moisture meters to detect the extent of the water damage and to pinpoint the exact location of the leak.
Why choose our leak detection service?
- We have a fantastic track record as a water specialist leak detection company.
- Our company’s reputation is built on the strength of our dedication to quality.
- 99.9% of leaks detected on the day.
- Fast response time from the moment you get in touch.
- We liaise with your insurers for you.
- No hidden fees.
- Minimal disruption to your property.
- We help you save costs.
- State-of-the-art equipment and techniques for leak detection.
Customer Service Focused
We know how important it is to always deliver the best customer service. That’s why we’re committed and dedicated to providing you with an exceptional experience!
We are one of the best leak detection companies in London & Essex. Our leak detection specialists have an impressive 99% success rate for fixing the leak on the same day.
Common Problems You May Encounter After A Leak
- If you have a leak in your water mains supply line, it can cause subsidence to land around the house.
- Central heating leaks are one of the most frustrating things you can experience. They can leave you with no heat, in cold winter months!
- Damp areas are dangerous and can cause a plethora of health problems for those who live in them. Asthma is one of these common problems, with both elderly and child residents being the most at risk.
- Your property becomes a cosy place for any bugs, insects and mites that live in damp conditions.
- The damage done by oxidisation to your heating system is irreversible. This occurs if you are constantly refilling your heating system because of a leak. It will cause the rusting away of all its parts, including pipes and radiators!
- The longer a leak goes unnoticed, the more water damage may be caused. This will lead to costly repairs which can be easily prevented.
- Your water bill will be noticeably high, further wasting your hard-earned money.
Free Loss Assessor
What is an insurance Loss Assessor?
Loss Assessors are appointed by policy holders to manage a claim on their behalf. They can be called on to help with all manner of loss-related insurance claims.
Our Loss Assessor will meet with insurance company representatives, or their appointed loss adjusters, in order to negotiate the best possible claim settlement for you.
Contact us today to find out more about how
a free loss assessor can save you money.
To test for a leak, turn off the water feed running into your property and check if the meter gauge is still running. If it is, then you likely have a leak. You may also notice that there are sudden damp patches showing up in certain places around your property, such as near the walls or on top of flooring.
When there’s a loss of pressure in the boiler, it could mean that you have an issue with one or more leaks on your central heating system.
We provide full water damage restoration as part of our aftercare for leaks. We will completely restore your property to it’s previous condition. Our water damage repair is both non-destructive and will cause minimal disruption to your life.
Though the leak has been repaired, it is important to dry out any moisture that may still be trapped inside. Moisture generally collects in areas you can’t see and makes future problems worse if left unchecked. If the property hasn’t been left to dry after a leak, mould and further damage will appear. This can cause health problems that could lead to respiratory issues.
When it comes to minimizing damage, one of the most important steps is turning off your water supply. You can try stopping any standing wetness by using a mop or towels and getting rid if possible so that no more unnecessary harm will be done.